March 2, 2007

Stella's Shoes

The Stella McCartney Fall 2007 show was yesterday in Paris, and the line was really nice. Muted colours, baggy clothing, and ankle boots.
Daria Werbowy opened up the show and look gorgeous.
Love the make up for the show.

Sorry just had to add her. Moving on...
The clothes themselves were alright, but I found it a little dull, it felt like I'd seen it all before. However the SHOES were hot.

These grey pumps were soo cute.
The black version was even better.
So were the red ones. Just ignore the bruises the model seems to be sporting.
I really want to try and find a pair.
I've never seen the whole socks with ankle boots thing, and when I heard the concept was little discouraging, but i really like them! It has a punk feel to them.

This model was so Pretty in Pink.
To watch the show and view more of the actual clothes go HERE

12 comments:

Lana said...

You're right. Every collection of her looks the same. Loose blousedresses and other stuff, you can find it in every collection of her. Like the shoes, especially the grey and red ones!

-S said...

surprisingly,i love them!

-S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Model Citzen said...

I am dying for a pair of grey pumps...want a pair soooo bad.

Elle said...

i love themmmm not soo crazy about the last hot pink ones though.

discotheque confusion said...

love all these patent heels that are around at the moment, esp with the square toes.

My new crush!

S xx

discotheque confusion said...

PS, Yes let me know if you find any cheap versions!

S xx

Gloria said...

great post ;)

of course, I'm a little biased..(love stella mccartney). in fact, I just bought a new pair for $37.50 on ebay (and just posted on it).

i love her new shoes too...

i hope no one tries to rip them off using animal products!

Anonymous said...

i would sell a few things i own to get a pair the red pair.. god they're sexy...

Anonymous said...

I DONT LIKE IT!

Courtly Love said...

I agree with overwhelmed naija babe-I would sell my SOUL for the red pair!

Anonymous said...

good post, do you want to exchange links?