March 1, 2007

Wanna Be on Top?

ANTM Cycle 8 has started!
We missed you Tyra, the Jays, and especially you dear DRAMA!
I really thought after seven seasons I would be sick of this show, I mean it's the same old every season right? NOPE! Feels new each and every time! Lol. And of course a new season means new HILARIOUS recaps from Rich over at
fourfour.

Let's face it, we all know none of these girls are the next Gemma Ward! Some of them shouldn't even be on the show! And it's not exactly a realistic view of the modeling industry, but hey, its fun TV!

Eva Pigford (she still Pigford in my mind even though she's changed her last name to her middle name Marcellis). Winner of Cycle 3. Just Gorgeous.

One of my all time fave contestants was this girl, Naima Mora. She was creative and edgy which I liked, but at the same time soft-spoken and natural, not trying to impress anyone and just doing her own thing.

CariDee English, the latest winner of the show. So cute.
America's Next Top Model, Wednesdays on the CW network.

No comments: